Undergraduate studies and professional training orientation
How do we do it?
● Do you know what you want to study?
● Are you familiar with the degrees offered in this field?
● Have you decided in which country you want to study?
● What type of high school and what subjects are you currently taking?
Based on the degree you have chosen and the country or countries you are interested in, we will propose the most appropriate universities for your profile considering:
- Entry requirements
- Academic level
- Enrollment deadlines
- Required language level
- Admission tests
- Specific requirements: Personal statement, cover letter, essay, letters of recommendation, Curriculum Vitae, among others.
- Sport facilities
It´s a 3-step process:
Applying to Universities
Make a solid application that highlights your academic and personal strengths, taking into account your interests, sports or extracurricular activities.
What are the benefits of studying abroad?
1. High quality education
2. Wide variety of degrees
3. Unparalleled job opportunities
4. Innovative methodologies; pragmatic and modern approaches
5. Great cultural diversity
6. English, Spanish or bilingual studies
7. Affordable prices and the possibility of scholarships
8. 3- or 4-year undergraduate programs
9. University exchange programs
Do you think professional training may be for you?
Professional training programs are a response to the needs of the current job market. They are relatively short (usually 2 years), online or in-person with very flexible and adaptable schedules. If you then wish to pursue university studies, professional training allows you to do so without having to take the EVAU (university entry exam in Spain).
Professional training is an attractive and accessible high-quality option with an innovative and practical approach that guarantees you a successful entry into the job market. You can enroll at any time of your life. More and more professionals are “reinventing” themselves or acquiring new skills needed to continue their careers successfully.