Advice on School Selection in Spain
At Beyond Education we have an extensive and detailed knowledge of Spanish schools so we can help you select the best option for your child.
When considering schools in Spain it is important to consider:
1. The academic system of preference: Spanish, British, French, American, German, Swiss, bilingual, International Baccalaureate (IB).
2. The school's values.
3. The school's international community and level of involvement with locals.
4. Parental involvement and communication between the school and the family.
5. The facilities, teacher/student ratio, extracurricular activities and the school board.
6. The opinion of other parents, especially in the school's management of complexity.
We look for the school that allows the student to develop his or her maximum potential. To do so, we evaluate his or her profile taking into account academic and socio-emotional criteria.
We advise you at any time.
We went to Beyond Education and not only did they find the right boarding school for my son, but they also accompanied us throughout the adaptation process. They provide personalized attention to each client, taking very seriously both the student's "vocation" as well as the action strategies that help them lead full and successful lives. Thanks to the team for helping us get on the path to the best version of my son's life project.