Advice on School Selection in Spain
When considering schools in Spain it is important to consider:
1. The academic system of preference: Spanish, British, French, American, German, Swiss, bilingual, International Baccalaureate (IB).
2. The school's values.
3. The school's international community and level of involvement with locals.
4. Parental involvement and communication between the school and the family.
5. The facilities, teacher/student ratio, extracurricular activities and the school board.
6. The opinion of other parents, especially in the school's management of complexity.
We look for the school that allows the student to develop his or her maximum potential. To do so, we evaluate his or her profile taking into account academic and socio-emotional criteria.
We advise you at any time.